An interesting tuberous plant growing up to 3m in height. The stunning bright yellow flowers create a brilliant display over the summer months. A hardy perennial, it is ideal for use as a wind break or that splash of colour, with the added benefit of the tubers being edible! Often used as a substitute for potato or yams, they have a rich flavour and are able to be eaten raw within a salad! What more do you want?? Flowers and food all in one!
Certified organic tubers.
- HEIGHT: 150-250cm
- WIDTH: 30cm
- SUPPLIED AS: Dormant tubers
- PLANT DEPTH: Yes no more than 3-4cm deep
- PLANT SPACING: 10cm
- PLANTING WINDOW: June - September
- FLOWERING TIME: December - March
- GROWING ZONES: Vic, SA, TAS, NSW, WA and QLD
- CUT FLOWER: Yes
- FRAGRANT: No