Trycirtis Formosa Variegated Form
Trycirtis formosa Variegated Form (Toad Lily)
A hardy herbaceous perennial thriving in a woodland/dappled light environment. The deep glossy green foliage is contrasted by a distinct silver edge, add to this the vibrant blooms, it truly does make for a stunning centre piece in any garden.
- HEIGHT: 100cm
- WIDTH: 50cm
- SUPPLIED AS: Dormant roots
- PLANT DEPTH: Yes no more than 2-3cm deep
- PLANT SPACING: 45cm
- PLANTING WINDOW: June - August
- FLOWERING TIME: November - April
- GROWING ZONES: Vic, SA, TAS, NSW, QLD, WA.
- CUT FLOWER: No
- FRAGRANT: No
Ideally grown in a fernery, under trees or in a large tub, this unique garden plant likes its space to form solid clumps that get covered in blooms. Low to moderate water requirement, makes for a hardy garden performer.