Lamprocaponus (Dicentra) Spectabilis ALBA
Lamprocaponus Spectabilis Alba (Dicentra Spectabilis)
Traditional bleeding heart coming from Asian woodlands. Best grown in dappled light rather than full sun to ensure full height can be achieved. The dainty white heart shaped flowers make for a superb contrast to the most common pink.
- HEIGHT: 100cm when grown in rich shade.
- WIDTH: 40cm
- SUPPLIED AS: Dormant roots
- PLANT DEPTH: Yes no more than 2-3cm deep
- PLANT SPACING: 40cm
- PLANTING WINDOW: June - August
- FLOWERING TIME: October - November
- GROWING ZONES: Vic, SA, TAS, Cold NSW, Cold QLD.
- CUT FLOWER: No
- FRAGRANT: No
Lamprocaponus can be grown in pots quite successfully utilising a high quality potting mix. Moderate water requirement.