Garlic Italian White
Nice garlic aroma . Mid strength heat and flavour with pleasant taste. Distinctive large white bulbs. 10 to 14 large cloves, typically in a single layer, which sit out from central scape when mature. Matures quickly once bulb has occurred. During early bulb swell, don’t let plants suffer water shortage. Protect from extreme heat (35 C+).
· Plant cloves 150mm apart with pointy tip upwards.
· Clove tops about 25mm below surface.
· Do not feed heavily. After 6 weeks, apply light spray of a liquid fertiliser monthly.
· Moist not wet soil.
· Grows well in NSW, Vic & SA.
· Store in ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
· Stores 5 – 6 months