- Australian Grown Garlic
- Garlic Rojo De Castro
Garlic Rojo De Castro
10.95 29.95 A$10.95 - A$29.95
Distinctive silver skin with eight to twelve red/brown cloves in a single layer. Hot, rich and long peppery flavour. Good raw and cooked.
Produces strong ‘drooping’ scape. (a taste treat). Remove scape to increase bulb size
· Plant cloves 150mm apart with pointy tip upwards.
· Clove tops about 25mm below surface. Do not feed heavily.
· After 6 weeks, apply light spray of a liquid fertiliser monthly. Moist not wet soil.
· Grows well in NSW, Vic & SA. Not suited to humid conditions.
· It doesn't like to be too wet, or too humid. Dry heat really suits it
Stores 10 months in ventilated place away from direct sun.